Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Are you looking for an opportunity to commence/enhance your Professional Development in the Local Government Sector in a progressive/positive community?
Well an opportunity exists in the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer with a motivated team. Kellerberrin is a vibrant and growing community located only 205kms east of Perth on the Great Eastern Highway.
Position information and position description is available by contacting Personal Assistant Codi Mullen on 9045 4619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be marked “Private & Confidential – Deputy Chief Executive Officer Position” and mailed to the Shire of Kellerberrin, PO Box 145, Kellerberrin WA 6410 or via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be received up to 4pm, Friday, 2nd May 2019.
Chief Executive Officer
Completing your application
Your application should include the following:
- A covering letter stating why you are applying for the position and giving details of how you may be contacted.
- A statement addressing each of the “Key Selection Criteria” as detailed in the information pack. Considerations for interview will based upon your clear demonstration that you meet these requirements.
- A resume (or curriculum vitae), which provides your relevant personal details, qualifications, work history and the contact details for two work referees.
- Applications received will become the property of the Shire of Kellerberrin and will not be returned to unsuccessful applicants. As such, please do not include original documents, as photocopies will suffice.
Lodging your application
- Your application must be marked “Confidential – POSITION” on the envelope and address to: Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Kellerberrin PO Box 145 KELLERBERRIN WA 6410.
- Applications will be received by either email, post or in person at the Shire Administration Office, 110 Massingham Street (Great Eastern Highway), KELLERBERRIN WA 6410.
- Late applications will not be accepted. If you are forwarding your application via Australia Post please ensure that you allow enough time for it to be received prior to the closing time.