The old Kellerberrin fire station was constructed from granite stone quarried from the Kellerberrin Hill. Work on the building commenced in April 1914 and the station was officially opened on the 27th October 1914. The project cost 590 pounds, with extensions to the building carried out in 1935 at a cost of 700 pounds. As Kellerberrin did not have a Town Hall the Fire Station was used for a variety of social events over the years, as well as weekly dances to help raise funds during the Second World War. The brigade has now moved to new premises on Leake St, the old building once housed the Telecentre, Library and Vehicle Licensing Centre and is now privately owned.