Customers can access Australia Post services from within the Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre building.
- Identity services including:
- Landgate submissions
- Firearms licences
- Working with children checks
- National Police Certificates.
- Financial transactions and payments:
- Deposits and withdrawals from your bank account.
- Pay bills via EFT or cheque.
- Parcel shipping and delivery:
- Daily pick-up and delivery to your Post Office Box or home letterbox
- Mail products and Services:
- Merchandise including gift ware
- Mobile phones
- Digital hardware
- Inks and toners
- Gift cards.
Department of Transport
The Kellerberrin CRC can assist you with all of your Department of Transport requirements.
- Driver’s Licence Applications and Renewals
- Practical Driving Assessments
- WA Photo Card Application
- Vehicle Registration and renewal
- Vehicle Transfers
- Temporary Movement Permits
- Firearms Renewals
- Boat Registrations and Renewals
For more information please visit the Department of Transport Web Page https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/
The Kellerberrin CRC offers TransWA bookings.
For more information please visit the TransWA Web Page
The Kellerberrin CRC can help you with all your Centrelink, Medicare and other Government Department needs. The CRC is your local Department of Human Resources Access Point.
For more information please visit the Australia Government Services Web Page