Located at 94-96 Massingham Street, Kellerberrin. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre is a member of the Association of Western Australia Community Resource Centres Inc and a part of the West Australian Community Resource Network. The West Australian Community Resource Network is a Royalties for Regions Initiative.
- Library – large range of print books, audio books and dvd’s
- Toy Library
- Internet Café
- Tourist Information
- Secretarial Services – typing, photocopying, laminating, print photos and send emails.
- Merchandise – please make contact with the staff if you have anything in particular you require.
- Facilitate training courses (subject to demand)
The Kellerberrin Resource Centre has recently become the Licenced Post Office of Kellerberrin.
- Regular postal services are available including letter and parcel delivery and lodgement.
- Working With Children Checks, Police Clearances, Gun licence applications.
- Land title registration.
- Banking, money orders.
- Department of Transport – can assist you with all driver and vehicle licence requirements
- Trans WA – can assist with bookings and reservations
- Department of Human Resources access point – Centrelink and Medicare
- Australia Post
The Pipeline Newsletter is printed by the Kellerberrin Resource Centre and is distributed fortnightly. Advertisements and articles may be either left at the Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre or emailed to email@example.com (fees apply)
Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre Contact Details are:
94 Massingham Street, Kellerberrin WA 6410
Phone: (08) 9045 4991
Fax: (08) 9045 4992