Located at 94-96 Massingham Street, Kellerberrin. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
The Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre is a member of the Association of Western Australia Community Resource Centres Inc and a part of the West Australian Community Resource Network. The West Australian Community Resource Network is a Royalties for Regions Initiative.
- Library – large range of print books, audio books and dvd’s
- Toy Library
- Internet Café
- Tourist Information
- Secretarial Services – typing, photocopying, laminating, print photos and send emails.
- Merchandise – can supply a wide range of personalised merchandise – key rings, mugs, stubby holders or T Shirts
- Facilitate training courses (subject to demand)
- Department of Transport – can assist you with all driver and vehicle licence requirements
- Trans WA – can assist with bookings and reservations
- Department of Human Resources access point – Centrelink and Medicare
The Pipeline Newsletter is printed by the Kellerberrin Resource Centre and is distributed fortnightly. Advertisements and articles may be either left at the Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (fees apply)
Kellerberrin Community Resource Centre Contact Details are:
PO Box 152, Kellerberrin WA 6410
Phone: (08) 9045 4991
Fax: (08) 9045 4992